Judges Select “Best Of” at 63rd Annual Parade of Homes™; Visitors Select their Favorite
Judges Select Best Kitchen, Best Master Bath, Best Outdoor Living,
Other Categories at 63rd Annual Parade of Homes™
Judges Select Best Kitchen, Best Master Bath, Best Outdoor Living, Other Categories at 63rd Annual Parade of Homes™
Leander, Texas (October 18, 2018) – The Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin presented a wide variety of awards – ranging from best kitchen to best media room to best outdoor living — to four builders who participated in the 63rd Annual Parade of Homes™ at Travisso in Leander.
Six professionals conducted the judging, viewing a spectacular line-up of four Hill Country and farm house custom home designs from Aluxa Custom Homes, Hill Country Artisan Homes, Vogel Builders and Glazier Homes. The luxury homes span in size from 4,252 to 6,911 square feet.
Showcasing luxurious living in the coveted Mirabella gated-neighborhood at Travisso community in Leander, the Parade of Homes™ runs from October 19 through November 4. The event provides the public an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in architectural, interior design and landscaping. The award winners symbolize the “best of the best” for people looking for the latest in home design. For those folks looking to buy, the Parade of Homes showcases some of the finest new homes for sale in the Austin area.
Eric Vogel, Vogel Builders
Best Innovative Architectural Design
Most Impactful Main Entry
Best Unique Feature
Best Family Room
Best Master Suite
Most Unique Green Feature (Electric Charger in Garage)
Jared Glazier, Glazier Homes
Best Architectural Design
Best Front Elevation
Best Game Room
Roy Edmiston, Hill Country Artisan
Best Formal Dining Room:
Best Master Bathroom
Best Outdoor Living
Best in Show
Derek Morse, Aluxa Homes
Best Interior Design
Most Unique Landscape
Best Media Room
Best Overall Green Sustainable Home
Best Smart Home
Travisso is a true master-planned community nestled in the dramatic Texas Hill Country just outside of Austin. From the moment you drive into Travisso, you will find an extraordinary community filled with luxuries and beauty unmatched in the area. Take in the breathtaking views and natural scenery, enjoy the outstanding amenities and award winning Palazzo Clubhouse and know that life at Travisso is truly the good life. Located near northwest Austin’s high tech employment center, within the acclaimed Leander school district and close to shopping and recreation. Surrounded by hiking trails, parks and more than 350 acres of open Hill Country, Travisso offers views in every price range.
About the Houses:
The epitome of luxury defines the custom homes of four of the area’s leading builders:
- Aluxa Custom Homes transforms dreams into an elegant reality nationwide, including the spectacular home as part of the Parade. With sky views in every room, this hilltop transitional home was designed for comfort, entertainment and functional living. The lot was selected for its topography and privacy, allowing for an expansive outdoor experience at all three of its levels. In addition, this energy star rated home is loaded with smart home automation throughout.
- 2013 Skyview Ridge Pass / 5,090 Ft. / 4 Bed / 4.3 Bath / Cabana / 3-Car Garage
- Glazier Homes serves Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown and Leander. The one-story Scandinavian Farmhouse is a one-of-a-kind entertainer’s bragg. The house was intentionally designed to maximize the rare views only available in the Texas Hill Country. Must-see features include the spectacular swimming pool, fireplace wall, outdoor privacy sculpture, translucent glass garage doors, natural zen vine walls, organic cabinets, and Queen’s master closet.
- 2209 Venetian Sky / 4,252 Sq. Ft. / 4 Bed / 3 Bath / 3-Car Garage
- Hill Country Artisan Homes creates functionality and comfort set in a vision of luxury. Breathtaking Hill Country views await the lucky owner of this custom home built on a 1.35-acre site. Masterfully designed with an abundance of architectural detailing, a luxurious owner’s suite and a wall of glass doors revealing elaborate outdoor living including a lap pool and spa, outdoor pool bath with shower, and an arbor-covered outdoor kitchen. Truly resort living.
- 2109 Skyview Ridge Pass / 5,056 Sq. Ft. / 4 Bed / 4.1 Bath / Wine Cellar / 4-Car Garage
- Vogel Builders is a multi-award-winning custom home builder serving Austin and Texas Hill Country. This incredible home has unbeatable 180-degree views for miles and specifically designed to maximize how people want to live, work, relax, entertain and host overnight guests. Custom features and luxury finishes make this home a true show stopper. Features include: Master with private loft and balcony, floating staircase, hidden media room and attached casita.
- 2213 Venetian Sky 6,911 Ft. / 5 Bed / 5.2 Baths / Wine Room /4-Car Garage
About Home Builders Association of Greater Austin
Since 1953, the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin has served as the leading not-for-profit trade organization dedicated to residential construction and remodeling in Central Texas. The HBA works with government, public, business, and community organizations in six counties – Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Lee, Travis and Williamson — to advance the practice and professionalism of the home building industry in our community and to ensure that all people in the Greater Austin area live in strong communities and homes that enable them to thrive. Visit hbaaustin.com for more information.